Over 2500 bills were introduced in 2017/18 and 759 were signed into AZ law.
. . . sound like a lot to you?
What bills will they introduce this year and HOW they will effect us?
Will you support or oppose the new bills?
Another question may be…
How will your elected representative vote & would you like them to know your opinion?
Every AZ citizen has the right to record their opinion on these bills that cover every issue you can imagine from Health Care to Education, Water Rights, Article V Convention, Law Enforcement, Environment, Equal Rights and more.
RTS is an online system that allows the public to register their opinions on legislation.
- Last day to introduce bills: Feb. 11
- Last day to hear House bills: Feb. 22
- Last day to hear Senate bills in House: Mar. 29
- Last day for conference committee: Apr. 19
- Sine die: April 27
- Last day to introduce bills: Feb. 4
- Last day to hear Senate bills in Senate: Feb. 22
- Last day to hear House bills in Senate: Mar. 29
- Last day for conference committee: Apr. 9
- Sine die: April 23
Here are the BEST Bill-Trackers in Arizona
- Sign up for The Legislature Weekly
- Anne L. Schneider, PH.D. UUJAZ sign up by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save Our Schools Arizona
- ERA Task Force AZ
- The Legislative Committee of Central Phoenix NOW Legislative updates: email@example.com
- Join the League of Women Voters of Arizona