Founder and Chair – Tamar Rala Kreiswirth
Guide Committee – Jane Lassar and Marlene Bluestein
- Welcome new guides and arrange one-on-ones when appropriate.
- Oversee Guide match
- Guide resource
- Follow up
Tutorial Committee – Patti Hartmann
- Develop tutorial “lesson plans” and find speakers
- Lead tutorials, along with other steering committee members.
- Maintain ongoing list of new presenters
- Publicity and communication.
Publicity and Communications Committee – Larry Bodine
- Add content to the Facebook page
- Compose flyers and invitations for all meetings
Data/Email Committee – Antha Whitehorn
- Oversee email list for Guide recruitment using MailChimp email program (230 names)
- Develop and maintain database of confirmed Guides
- Create sign-in sheets for every meeting
- Manage all documents for availability for the Guides
Meeting Committee – Joy and Gina
- Find venues for all meetings.
- Provide refreshments and coordinate handouts for meetings.
- Coordinate supplies for meetings (whiteboards, maps, nametags, etc.)
Outreach Committee – Marlene Bluestein
- Attend meetings of other political groups and organizations to keep up with current events.
- Serve as spokesperson at other organizational meetings to acquaint them with GG’s mission
- Arrange for tabling at community organization meetings and public events
Secretary – open
Takes notes at meetings, tutorials and send out to steering committee
Cartography – Greg, Gabriel Acosta, Tig Gardner
Create maps for TAGG volunteers