Important notes when collecting signatures for Save Our Schools:
- You cannot sign your own petition!
- You cannot separate the petition from the stapled paperwork…it will be disqualified!
- Preferably black ink…blue is ok.
- Explain to the signer that they HAVE to write NEATLY.
- The address line is physical address only (not the zip or city). The next box is zip and the next is city. (this is why we have to hover over the signer when they sign!)
- You must be present when each person is signing the petition. You cannot drop off with anyone.
- You have to get the back notarized.